Our Cookies Policy explains what cookies are and how we use them, the types of cookies we use, what information we collect through cookies and how that information is used, as well as how to manage your cookie settings.
Cookies are small text files that are used to store bits and pieces of information. They are saved on your device whenever the website is loaded in your browser. They help us to make the website work properly, to make it more secure, to provide a better user experience, to understand about how the website performs and to analyse what does work and what we need to improve. Cookies allow our website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and, depending on how you use/configure your computer, they can also be used to recognise you, so that you do not need to log in again when you visit our site.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
- Proprietary, first-party cookies: created by the website you access and are stored on your browser. First-party cookies are mostly necessary for the website to function the right way. They are essential to be able to browse our site normally.
- Third-party cookies: installed by services or providers external to the website you are visiting. FThey can be many and varied, and collect statistical and usage data, user preferences, etc. For example, a website may have a Facebook "Like" button that installs a cookie that Facebook can read. Or Google Analytics cookies, which collect all kinds of information about our website visitors. Basically, they are information collected by other services different from the visited website, about the use we make of it when we access it.
Types of cookies according to their lifetime (time they remain active).
- Session cookies: collect and store data while the user access a web page. Session cookies are deleted when all the browser windows are closed.
- Persistent cookies: data remain stored in the device and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the entity responsible for the cookie, which can vary from a few minutes up to some years.
Types of cookies according to their purpose.
- Technical or strictly necessary cookies: allow the user to browse through a website, portal or app and to use the different options or services that exist on it such as controlling data transmision, session authentication, accessing private areas, retrieving products in shopping cart or processing an order.
- Analytical cookies: used to understand how visitors interact with the website. They allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users of the websites to which they are linked.
- Personalisation cookies: allow the user to access the service with certain pre-defined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user's device, such as preferred language, type of browser used to access the service, regional configuration from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Marketing and behavioural marketing cookies: allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the publicity slots. Furthermore, the behavioural marketing cookies act on the basis of the behaviour (preferences and personal choices) of users, obtained through observation of their browsing habits.
What are the cookies used for
on our website?
The main purpose of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, cookies help us to identify you (in case you are a registered user), to remember your preferences during browsing our site and future visits, to store and manage your shopping cart etc.
The third-party cookies used on our website are mainly for understanding how the website performs, how you interact with our website, keeping our services secure, providing advertisements that are relevant to you, and all in all providing you with a better and improved user experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
According to the EU directive, cookies that require the informed consent of the user (not excepted) are the cookies of analysis and those of advertising and affiliation, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user (excepted).
What are NOT the cookies used for
on our website?
The cookies we use do not store any sensitive personal information such as your address, passwords, credit card details etc.
Yes, cookies can be disabled. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access some parts of our site, you may make your browsing less efficient or you may not be able to take advantage of some of our services.
You can change your cookie preferences any time by clicking here. This will let you revisit the cookie consent banner and change your preferences or withdraw your consent right away.
If you prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from this site, you can do so by modifying your browser settings. Below you'll find the links to the support documents on how to manage and delete cookies from the most popular web browsers:
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
If you are using any other web browser, please visit your browser’s official support documents.
What our cookies are used for exactly?
|Purpose||What does it do?|
|Born To Be, S.L.||tribiess.com||persistent||necessary||
When and how it is saved: when you access our website.
|Born To Be, S.L.||tribiess.com||session||necessary||This cookie is native to PHP applications. It is used to store and identify a users' unique session ID for the purpose of managing user session on the website. The PHPSESSID cookie is necessary for the proper functioning of our online shop.
|PAYPAL||tsrce (3 days)
ts (1 year 1 month 4 days)
ts_c (1 year 1 month 4 days)
|PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A.||paypal.com||persistent & session||necessary||The cookies of paypal.com domain are used in context with the PayPal payment-function on our website (on the checkout page). They are necessary for making secure payments through PayPal.
Some of the most important ones are:
|GOOGLE ANALYTICS||_ga (2 years)
_gid (24 hours)
_ga_ (2 years)
|Google LLC||tribiess.com||persistent||analytical||They allow you to measure website usage by the Google Analytics tool, which is a service provided by Google to obtain information on how users interact with website content.
These cookies help to:
|Nosto Solutions Ltd.||tribiess.com||persistent||analytical & onsite personalisation||Nosto uses persistent cookies using its own domain of the site as a starting domain and in order to identify users between and during their visits. All cookies have an expiration time of 4 years.
Nosto cookies and their behaviour are detailed below:
|GOOGLE ADS &
|Google LLC||tribiess.com||persistent||analytical & marketing||
(lidespans depend on each popup-up settings)
|Born To Be, S.L.||tribiess.com||persistent||marketing||Store data to establish an operating logic when displaying advertising pop-ups.
|FACEBOOK PIXEL||_fbp (3 months)
|Meta Platforms Ireland Ltd.||tribiess.com||persistent||marketing||Tracking pixels are used to collect information about the performance of marketing campaigns and help us not only to understand better the profile of our visitors (demographics, interests, etc.) but also to improve the targeting of our ads.
The _fbc cookie is set when a user arrives at our website from an Ad, and the destination URL includes the click identifier "fbclid".
For more information, please refer to the cookie policies of Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/policies/cookies.
Updates to our
This Cookies Policy may be updated in future as new cookies are set or existing cookies are deleted. We may also update this Cookies Policy to comply with cookie best practices and legal requirements. If required, we'll warn you about the changes the next time you visit our site.
Other tracking technologies,
such as pixel tags.
Cookies are not the only way to recognise or track visitors to a website. Our site also use other, similar technology, called pixel tags (or web beacons or clear gifs) - small image files with a unique identifier that permit us to recognise when someone has visited our website and to track the website activity of our users. In this way, they help us to better manage our website, allowing us to know what content is of most interest and most effective, and to improve the quality of our marketing campaigns. Unlike cookies, which are stored in a user's device memory or drive, pixels are embedded in website pages. In many cases, they depend on cookies to function properly, so refusing cookies may affect the way they work.
Cookies from third party websites.
When using our website, you may be redirected to other websites to view content hosted on those sites, such as an embedded video or form. Third party sites may use their own cookies or similar technologies. We have no control over the placement of cookies or other technologies by third party sites that you visit, even if you are directed to them from our web site. Information you share with third party sites is governed by the specific privacy policies, cookie policies and terms of service of the third party sites and not by the Cookies Policy of tribiess.com.
Last Updated: 15-Mar-2023