What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain websites. Cookies allow a website to, among other things, store and retrieve information about a user's or your computer's browsing habits and, depending on the information they contain and how you use your computer, can be used to recognize you and prevent you from having to log in each time you visit a site.
Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them
- Proprietary cookies: these are created by the website you access and displayed in the browser's address bar.
- Third-party cookies: those installed by a website that is not the one you are visiting right now. For example, a website may have a Facebook "Like" button that installs a cookie that Facebook can read.
Types of cookies according to their purpose
- Identification and authentication cookies: These cookies are used to identify the user during the session, preventing him/her from having to repeat the authentication processes on the website and speeding up some of the website's processes.
- Cookies for navigation: They are used for the user's navigation during the session, to remember the selections made, the pages of our website visited etc.
- Cookies for favorites: They allow to remember certain selections of the user in the following accesses to the web page.
- Cookies for browsing analysis: Obtains generic information about user accesses to the website (not its content) in order to provide us later on with aggregated information of those accesses for statistical purposes.
What are the cookies used for on our website?
The main purpose of our cookies is to improve your browsing experience. For example, cookies help us to identify you (in case you are registered with a user), to remember your preferences during navigation and future visits, to manage your shopping cart etc.
According to the EU directive, cookies that require the informed consent of the user (not excepted) are the cookies of analysis and those of advertising and affiliation, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
What aren't the cookies used for on our website?
We do not store sensitive personal identification information such as your address, password, credit card details, etc. in the cookies we use.
Who uses the information stored in the cookies?
The information stored in the cookies on our website is used only by us, with the exception of:
- Google Analytics, which are used and managed by Google and us for statistical purposes.
- Cookie Analysis of payment transactions, which is generated exclusively when a purchase is made, and is analyzed by an external company with the aim of offering sufficient guarantees on the payment transactions made.
Yes, cookies can be disabled. However, if you select this setting, you may not be able to access some parts of our site, you may make your browsing less efficient or you may not be able to take advantage of some of our services.
If you prefer to restrict, block or delete cookies from this site, you can do so by modifying your browser settings. You can find information on how to do this in the case you use as a browser: