skincalm newborn smart bodysuit · white
2-in-1 newborn bodysuit with central opening designed to uncover (or not) the umbilical cord zone during its first days of healing. A soft, silky, breathable and truly comfortable garment made with SeaCell™, the fibre that incorporates all the benefits and antioxidant properties of seaweed. Ideal for dressing your newborn's sensitive skin for the first time. Soothing effect on the skin.
- Innovative, multifunctional, practical and easy-to-fit pattern.
- Smart middle opening to uncover the umbilical cord wound.
- Extremely soft, breathable and comfortable.
- With antioxidant properties, minerals, vitamins and trace elements.
- Soothing and relaxing effect on the skin.
- Raglan sleeves for greater adaptability.
- Skin-friendly labels and seams.
- Oeko-tex® Standard 100 certification from our suppliers.
- Sustainable and recyclable fabric.
composition & care
75% LYOCELL®, 19% SEACELL™, 6% RECYCLED ELASTANE WITH OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 CERTIFICATION FROM OUR SUPPLIERS.
Wash the garment before dressing baby. Hand or machine wash on gentle cycle in cold water (< 30ºC) with neutral detergents without bleach or chemical agents. Avoid fabric softeners. Do not dry clean. Air dry. Iron at low temperature (< 110ºC).
|AVOID FABRIC SOFTENERS|
|MACHINE WASH COLD,
ON TEMPERATURES AT MAX. 30º(86F)
|DO NOT BLEACH|
|WASH AND DRY INSIDE OUT,
WITH SIMILAR COLOURS
|DO NOT TUMBLE DRY|
|DRY IN SHADE|
(WITH OR WITHOUT STEAM)
|TAKE CARE OF YOUR CLOTHES|
Discover it in other colours
The careful harvesting process of the seaweed Ascophyllum Nodosum from which the wonderful SeaCell™ fiber is made is absolutely respectful of the marine ecosystem. The algae are harvested every four years by cutting only above the regenerative part of the plant. The drying of the seaweed is a natural process without any chemical treatment, which guarantees the preservation of its nutrients, including calcium, magnesium and vitamin E.
A fabric of the highest quality and with beneficial properties that is also 100% sustainable, ecological and respectful of our environment.